Staff Login 905-991-1132 1640 Garrison Rd Fort Erie, ON L2A 5M4

Student Services

Transcripts and Documents

Searching For Your High School Transcript?

We may be able to supply you with a copy of your transcript. Students who have graduated from Fort Erie Secondary School or Ridgeway Crystal Beach High School last year can request a copy of their transcript from the Guidance Department at Greater Fort Erie Secondary School. There is a fee for the transcript. Payment is required at the time of pick up. Please contact the Guidance Department Secretary for additional information.

I graduated more than a year ago. What do I do?

You will need to contact Transcript Services for the District School Board of Niagara.  Please click here to access Transcript Services.

I went to another high school after Greater Fort Erie.

If you graduated from Greater Fort Erie Secondary School and then attended another high school in Ontario, your transcript would be available from the last high school you attended.